Adventist Health System is seeking qualified candidates for an Accountant position that will be based in the Cash Reconciliation Management (CRM) department. This position is based at the corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
This position has the opportunity to work with the Adventist Health System hospitals to address reconciling issues in order to ensure their understanding and that the item does not become a write-off issue. This position also serves as the knowledge base for any and all questions that arise from our hospitals related to the cash process, including third party processors and payors.
Specific job duties include:
• Work with Senior Accounts to maintain outstanding items lists at a level acceptable to both the Director and the hospital.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliations.
• Analyzing and proposing suggestions and improvements to ensure the entity is operating efficiently and in line with cash handling policies.
• Manage the day to day operations of the Accounts Receivable Securitization program.
• Assist with various control processes throughout the department.
• Minimum 6 months’ work experience preferred (not accounting related is accepted).
• Bachelor’s in accounting; or Bachelor’s in Business with accounting emphasis.
• GPA 3.5 required; 3.7 or higher preferred.
• Must be good at problem solving
• Must have a strong knowledge of Excel (Formatting, Functions, Macros, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Looks for ways to improve, and makes suggestions to enhance the current process