Adventist Health System is seeking qualified candidates for a Supply Chain Analyst that will be based in our Supply Chain department. This position is based at the corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
This position has the opportunity to be responsible for creating adhoc and recurring analyses using various analytical tools including MS Excel, MS Access and Monarch Pro. Ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of data flow and impact from/to other systems and processes including Charge Master, General Ledger, and other generalized expense management reporting.
Specific job duties include:
• Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and/or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
• Ensuring the accuracy of reported information and the data integrity of supply chain systems.
• 2-3 years analytical experience preferred.
• Advanced MS Excel required (including pivot tables, sorting, filtering, VLookup, Conditional formatting, and “if” statements).
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Access skills preferred.
• PeopleSoft experience strongly preferred.
• Supply Chain product knowledge preferred.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field; MBA preferred
• Ability to prioritize work, as well as simultaneously manage multiple assignments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and persuade others.
• Sound business judgment and strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.